Saturday, February 20, 2021

Spring semester....

 Hi everyone. I know it has been a long time since you all have heard from me. I just have not had much inspiration to come up with creative posts. I started my spring semester about 6 weeks ago with 3 courses. I have been excited to take a course called First Aid and Safety. In easy terms I have been learning CPR(basic life support) and Advanced First Aid. I have really been enjoying this class and learning different ways of helping someone who has gotten sick or injured. I do get to go in person to practice the skills that are needed for this class. I will also earn  American Heart Association BLS CPR certification and American Red Cross Advanced First Aid certification when I am done with this course. The other two courses I am taking this semester are totally online. I do not know about some of you guys but this semester is seeming to drag on slowly. Greyson has not been a happy puppy due to all the snow we have gotten over the last few weeks. I do not mind walking threw the snow when its about a foot high but anything higher I do not try. Greyson does not like it either so we have not gotten out for regular walks. This means he loves when we get to go to class on my college campus. My other animals are doing very well also. My elder cat Sheba is starting to get stir crazy because she usually spends some of the day outside. She does not like the snow and cold so she has been meowing at me to try to fix it. I open the door for her to go outside and she accuses me of tricking her. I am still in the process of job searching. I have had a few good leads but they ended up not turning out. I got an Instant pot for Christmas but I am still trying to figure out how to set it up properly. Remember if you have any ideas that you want me to post about just email me at wolf.t.manor@gmail.com

If you have any questions about blindness do  not be shy to email either.

No comments:

Post a Comment