Friday, February 28, 2020

How my life is going....

I have had a pretty busy life lately. I thought I would let you know how everything is going. Greyson is doing very well with our new adventures and I think some days I tire him out. In the middle of January I started college. I am studying Sports and Fitness Management and may decide to go into the partnership program my college offrers to earn my Bachelor's of Exercise Science. I have not made that decision yet but I think I have plenty of time before I have to make it. I am also considering taking summer classes to hopefully earn my degree a little faster. I still have to meet with my advisor to talk about which classes are available for me to take. I will be using the first degree to hopefully get a career in the wrestling field. I am wanting to be a coach but I do not know where everything will take me yet. I have also been in the process of job searching. I have been to two interviews already but have not had any feedback from them yet. I have mainly been filling out applications for customer service but have also checked out some applications for fitness centers. I have filled out some applications for dispatching positions but also have not gotten any feedback from them. I am also apart of the Student Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and have been enjoying building up the membership. I was actually voted in as one of the officers so I will be having some strong responsibilities for this. I have also joined a club that is on my college campus  called Learning Differences and this club is just for students with disabilities. This club is kind of  like the Student Division but it is for all students with disabilities not just visual impairments. I will try to keep up a better schedule of posting and keeping everyone updated on how my life is going. Remember you can always email wolf.t.manor@gmail.com if you have an idea of a post I should write.

No comments:

Post a Comment